Hope everyone has a good break. With the start of a new term, there are few changes.
1. Time-Table Structure
Since the start of 2016, SST has reviewed and made some improvements to the timetable structure to better support its curriculum delivery and student well-being. This includes introducing short breaks for students and making minor adjustments to the curriculum time for some subjects. We also gathered feedback from students on the changes made in Semester 1.
Moving forward, we have refined the timetable structure further in Semester 2. For example, the duration of each period has been reduced from 50 min to 20 min. This would give greater flexibility in the subject duration, hence the design of the students' learning experience. More information will be communicated to you when school reopens on Monday.
Please familiarize yourself with the new time-table.
2. CE Period on Monday, 27th June
- Collection of Progress Reports and checking of parents signature - to be done by Wednesday, 29th June
- Class Cleaning by all (each student to bring a rag by this Wednesday)
- Attire and Grooming - 1st Check by FT
- Issue and instruction on SDM verification forms - to be done by Wednesday, 29th June
- NEW Seating Plan - Nadia & Amirul will discuss with class and present to class by Wednesday, 29th June during FT Time
- Reminder to bring Thermometer on Wednesday for pre-check
- Temperature-taking exercise on Thursday, morning assembly in class.
3. Student Congress
- Friday, 1st July.
- Attendance is compulsory,
- No formal lesson on that day.
Lots of Love,